Cambridge Photo Contest
A $250 AMERICAN EXPRESS GIFT CERTIFICATE AWARDED EACH MONTH
FOR WINNING PROJECT... ALL SEASON LONG!
Plus Winners Can Earn Priceless Marketing Benefits And Exposure...
Cambridge is proud of our many partnerships with professional pavingstone and wallstone contractors. We are looking for outstanding patios, pool decks, driveways and other unique applications of Cambridge Pavingstones, Wallstones and Pre-Cut/Pre-Packaged Kits to be professionally photographed and featured in various marketing campaigns. Join the ranks of other professional pavingstone contractors who have already benefited!
- Winning Contractors Will Also Receive An Official Winner's Certificate
- Winning Projects Will Be Posted On The Cambridge Website
- Winning Projects Are Nominated To Be Professionally Photographed For The Cambridge 2012 Brochure, Used In Future Cambridge TV Commercials And Other Marketing Material
- Show Potential Customers That Cambridge Specially Selected Your Company Because Your Creativity And Workmanship Are Among The Best Examples Of Interlocking Pavingstone And Wallstone Systems And Outdoor Living Designs
Download Entry FormDownload Official Entry Form & Photo Release Form - Fax to: 201.933.5532
- Participating contractors must provide a minimum of three digital photos per project (submitted electronically) each month.
- Submissions must include the name of the contractor along with the name of the Authorized Cambridge Distributor where products were purchased and the date of completion.
- Only projects completed in 2012 are eligible.
- There is no limit to the number of projects that can be entered by a single contractor each month however the same project can only be submitted once for the duration of the contest.
- Projects must feature Cambridge Pavingstones, Wallstones or Pre-Cut/Pre-Packaged Kits (or a combination of products).
Complete an Official Entry Form & Photo Release Form and fax to: 201.933.5532. E-Mail Images to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to reference project name in subject box on e-Mail.